Thursday, November 1, 2007

The latest on the supermarket thing...

Well my idea of going to the supermarket less often is working however - I managed three weeks. I am going to carry on doing this as there are some valuable lessons I have already learnt:

We don't use as much toilet paper as I thought (maybe Katie has stopped unravelling it all off the roll and ripping it up like confetti at long last).

We eat heaps of easiyo yoghurt. At least twice as much as I thought we did. We don't like greek and honey. That's the only flavour I had left...

Never underestimate the amount of toothpaste a preschooler can go through if they are in a tooth brushing mood.

Jam and fruit spread is important. You will always want the type you don't have in. No matter how many varieties you have in.

No comments: